Metacon AB (publ) presents Year-end-report 2020
“In 2020 the global pandemic presented challenges unprecedented in modern times. Despite this, we improved earnings over 2019 and delivered record total revenues. During the fourth quarter, the Group’s total revenues were approximately SEK 6.7 million, an improvement of SEK 1.1 million compared to the same period of previous year. Our financial position at the end of the year is good with cash and cash equivalents of over SEK 76 million and very low debt.” – Chris Tornblom, President & CEO of Metacon
CONSOLIDATED GROUP OCTOBER 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2020
- Revenues amounted to 6 690 (5 568) kSEK
- Operating income amounted to -3 885 (397) kSEK
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to -3 936 (-192) kSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -0,09 SEK
HIGHLIGHTS DURING THE FOURTH QUARTER
- Metacon carried out a rights issue of approximately SEK 80 million, which was concluded on October 5th. The issue was subscribed at approximately 160%, and 38,867,883 new shares were issued.
- Helbio Holdings carried out a share capital increase of €1.5 million. Metacon AB subscribed for the full amount of the placement and was granted full allocation. Metacon’s ownership in Helbio Holdings amounts to 58.87% post the new issuance of shares.
- Helbio signed an agreement with Pherousa encompassing construction and delivery of a pilot size ammonia cracker unit for hydrogen production with the capacity of 10 kW. Helbio will be paid by way of a 10% shareholding in Pherousa Green Technologies AS. The shares will be registered in Helbio Holdings SA. The total value of the unit that will be delivered is approximately EUR 150,000.
For further information, please contact CEO Christopher Tornblom, phone +44 7827 509544 or e-mail email@example.com
This information is information that Metacon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on February 19, 2021.
About Metacon AB (publ)
Metacon AB (publ) develops and manufactures energy systems for the production of hydrogen, heat and electricity. The products are based on a patented technology that produce hydrogen through reforming of biogas or other hydrocarbons. The hydrogen can be used in the transport sector, industry and the real estate sector with a better environment and climate as a result. Through its associated company Water2H2, the market is offered systems and solutions for the production of hydrogen through electrolysis.
Additional information may be found at