Continued external turbulence with unique opportunities for hydrogen. The board and CEO of Metacon AB (publ) hereby issue the interim report for the third quarter (July 1 – September 30) of 2022.
Consolidated group 1 July – 30 September 2022
- Net sales amounted to kSEK 20 466 (700)
- Operating profit/loss amounted to kSEK -21 213 (-8 147)
- Loss after financial items amounted to kSEK -21 289 (-8 158)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.06
Parent company 1 July – 30 September 2022
- Net sales amounted to kSEK 20 113 (83)
- Operating profit/loss amounted to kSEK -7 548 (-2 438)
- Loss after financial items amounted to kSEK -7 596 (-2 488)
Significant events during the quarter 1 July – 30 September 2022
- On July 1, Metacon announces the outcome of this summer’s rights issue. The company will receive SEK 139 million before issue costs.
- On September 9, Metacon receives a conditional decision to delist its shares from NGM Nordic SME.
- On September 14, Metacon announces that the company has received approval for listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
- September 26. The company announces that the division of Metacon AB (publ) will com- mence on Nasdaq First North Growth Market under the ticker META.
This information is information that Metacon AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person below, on 17 November 2022 at 08:00 CET.
For further information, contact Christer Wikner, by phone 0707-647389 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company’s Certified Adviser is Aktieinvest AB, +46 8 506 517 03, CA@aktieinvest.se
About Metacon AB (publ)
Metacon AB (publ) develops and manufactures energy systems for the production of hydrogen, heat and electricity. The products in the Reforming business area are based, among other things, on a patented technology that generates hydrogen through so-called catalytic steam reforming of biogas or other hydrocarbons. The development of Metacon’s reforming products is done within the wholly owned subsidiary Helbio S.A: which is a spin-off from the University of Patra, Greece and was founded by Professor Xenophon Verykios in 2001. From the very beginning, the business has focused on catalysts and advanced reformers for highly efficient hydrogen production.
Metacon also offers complete filling stations for hydrogen and system solutions and facilities for the production of hydrogen through so-called electrolysis, a large and globally growing area for small- and large-scale production of green hydrogen. Electrolysis is a process of starting and driving a chemical reaction to cleave water by adding electricity. If the electricity used is non-fossil and green, hydrogen will also be completely climate neutral and green. Green hydrogen can be used in, among other areas, the transport sector, the basic industry and the real estate sector with a better environment and climate as a result.www.metacon.com
For further information see:
www.metacon.com | Twitter: @Metaconab | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/metaconab
Download Metacon Quarterly Report Q3 2022 »