I am proud to announce that the second quarter is the most successful in the company’s history in terms of revenue. This is not least a result of the hard work and dedication of our employees, which has led to successful sales of various alkaline electrolysers and integrated filling stations as well as our first PEM electrolyser, comments Christer Wikner, President and CEO.
Quarter for the Group April–June 2023
- Revenues amounted to SEK 28.0 (20.5) million.
- Earnings before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK -15.0 (-4.5) million.
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK -17.7 (-15.3)* million.
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to SEK -18.0 (-15.4)* million.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.05 (-0.06)*.
Period for the Group January–June 2023
- Revenues amounted to SEK 44.3 (33.0) million.
- Earnings before depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) amounted to SEK -27.7 (-10.3) million.
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK -33.1 (-31.7)* million.
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to SEK -33.5 (-31.9)* million.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.09 (-0.12)*.
Significant events during and after the quarter
- On April 19, Metacon announces that the subsidiary Helbio receives three different ISO certifications.
- On May 26, it is announced that Metacon, together with Uppvidinge Hydrogen, will inaugurate Sweden’s first public hydrogen filling station for refueling both heavy vehicles and passenger cars with hydrogen produced with electricity from its own wind turbine in August in Småland.
- On May 31, Metacon announces that Pherousa Green Technologies AS (PGT), and affiliated company of Metacon’s subsidiary Helbio S.A., has designed and is preparing an order for up to six ships powered by ammonia fuel, which is made possible by Helbio’s technology based on ammonia-to-hydrogen reforming.
This information is information that Metacon AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, on 24 August 2023 at 08:00 CEST.