The potential and role of hydrogen in the energy and fuel transition is becoming clearer and clearer every day. Metacon is emerging as a supplier of powerful solutions for fossil-free hydrogen to several different needs and customer groups.
Christer Wikner, President and CEO
For the full CEO-comment, see the Interim report in its entirety.
Quarter for the Group Jan–Mar 2023
- Revenues amounted to SEK 16.3 (12.6) million.
- Earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK -12.7 (-5.8) million.
- Operating profit (EBIT) amounted to SEK -15.4 (-16.4)* million.
- Profit/loss after financial items amounted to SEK -15.5 (-16.5)* million.
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.05 (-0.06)*.
*In Q4 2022, the principle regarding the reporting of goodwill on additional investment in subsidiaries was adjusted, which resulted in reduced depreciation during 2022, of which SEK 6.5 million refers to the adjustment for Q1 2022, which by comparison becomes SEK 4.1 million.
Significant events during and after the quarter
- On January 24, Metacon announces that it has signed MoU with the state forest manager RDSF in Poland for a turnkey hydrogen project with a total capacity of approximately 5 MW.
- On February 27, Metacon announced in collaboration with Hydroholding that it will deliver integrated PEM electrolyser and hydrogen refuelling station in Slovakia.
- On March 1, Metacon announced that the company’s subsidiary Helbio receives an order from the University of Western Macedonia.
- On March 7, it was announced that Metacon’s subsidiary Helbio receives an order for systems for reforming ethanol into green hydrogen from WattAnyWhere for off-grid electric vehicle charging.
- On April 19, Metacon announces that the subsidiary Helbio receives three different ISO certifications.
This information is information that Metacon AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:00 CEST on May 17, 2023.
For additional information, contact Christer Wikner, on +46 (0)707 647389 or e-mail email@example.com