PARENT COMPANY APRIL 1 – JUNE 30, 2021
- Total revenues amounted to 0 (0) kSEK
- Operating result amounted to -3 136 (-2 154) kSEK
- Result after financial items amounted to -3 188 (-2 214) kSEK
CONSOLIDATED GROUP APRIL 1 – JUNE 30, 2021
- Total revenues amounted to 38 (1 128) kSEK
- Operating result amounted to -7 992 (-3 284) kSEK
- Result after financial items amounted to -8 085 (-3 193) kSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -0,03 SEK
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS DURING THE PERIOD APRIL 1 – JUNE 30, 2021
- Metacon had its Annual General Meeting on June 8. Due to the general risk of infection caused by Covid-19, the Annual General Meeting was conducted through mail voting.
- The new President and CEO of Metacon, Christer Wikner, took office after the Annual General Meeting in June. During the period, Metacon has agreed with the remaining owners of the by Metacon majority owned associated company Helbio S.A., Patras, Greece on the acquisition of all outstanding shares. Helbio S.A. thereby becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Metacon AB.
- An incentive program with an offer to purchase warrants to key personnel and senior executives within the Group has been implemented with full support.
- As part of the work to build an internationally profiled group, Metacon has acquired the domain name metacon.com, which will be widely introduced in connection with future brand and IT changes in the group.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
- During the period, Metacon’s subsidiary Helbio received two patents approved in Canada (corresponding to patents previously approved for the USA).
- Two CHP systems of the type H2PS-5 have been completed and are ready to be shipped to our distributor Notes in Japan and to Brunel University, England within the framework of previously communicated projects.
- Within Helbio’s work with CE marking of the product H2PS-5, a major overhaul, including the change of external partner for testing and certification, was made during the summer. The changes aim at finding a way around the various obstacles that have been caused by Covid-19 so far and that continue to create problems. Work on the revised project will begin immediately after the Greek holiday period v.35.
- Metacon signed distribution agreement for H2PS-5 with Notes Co. in Japan.
For further information, contact CEO Christer Wikner, phone +46 707-647389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Metacon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on August 26, 2021.
About Metacon AB (publ)
Metacon AB (publ) develops and manufactures energy systems for the production of hydrogen, heat and electricity. The products are based on patented technology that produce hydrogen through reforming of biogas or other hydrocarbons, developed at the fully owned subsidiary Helbio in Greece, founded by Professor Xenophon Verykios in 2001. catalysts and advanced reforming solutions for highly efficient hydrogen production. Hydrogen can be used in the transportation sector, industry and the real estate sector with a better environment and climate as a result. Through its associated company Water2H2, the market is also offered systems for the production of hydrogen through electrolysis.