“We are now in the final phase of our Year of Build and have during the quarter developed an even stronger ability in complex turnkey scalable solutions that involve all our applications for handling green hydrogen” – Christer Wikner, President & CEO of Metacon
CONSOLIDATED GROUP OCTOBER 1 – DECEMBER 31, 2021
- Revenues amounted to 11 741 (6 690) kSEK
- Operating income amounted to -16 959 (-3 885) kSEK
- Profit/Loss after financial items amounted to -17 030 (-3 936) kSEK
- Earnings per share amounted to -0,13 SEK
Highlights during the fourth quarter
- On December 21, it was announced that Dr. Thomas Chalkidis has been appointed new Managing Director of Metacon’s subsidiary Helbio S.A. in Greece and Head of Business Area Reforming, Metacon.
- On November 10, an order from and a collaboration with the Swiss company WattAnyWhere was announced on the development of an ethanol-based system for off-grid electric vehicle charging.
- On October 11, it was announced that Metacon had decided on a non-cash share issue for the earlier acquisition of all outstanding shares in Water2H2 AB.
- On 3 October it was announced that Metacon acquires 100% of the electrolysis company Water2H2 AB.
For further information, please contact CEO Christer Wikner,
phone +46 707647389 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that Metacon AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on February 18, 2022.
About Metacon AB (publ)
Metacon AB (publ) develops and manufactures energy systems for the production of hydrogen, heat and electricity. The products are based on a patented technology that, through so called catalytic steam reforming of biogas or other hydrocarbons, generates hydrogen. The development of Metacon’s reforming products is done within the wholly owned subsidiary Helbio, which is a spin-off from the University of Patra, Greece and was founded by Professor Xenophon Verykios in 2001. From the onset, the business has focused on catalysts and advanced reforming for high-efficiency hydrogen production. Hydrogen can be used in the transportation, industrial and real estate sectors with better environment and climate as a result.
Metacon also offers system solutions and facilities for the production of hydrogen through electrolysis, a large and globally growing area for small and large-scale production of green hydrogen. Hydrogen can be used in the transportation sector, the base industry and the real estate sector, with great improvements for the environment and the climate as a result.